Jane Jetson

If I am
that mom person
I am totally futuristic.

I don't normally get overly excited about cleaning tools (well, okay, I did get really excited about my Swedish Dusting System, because it can reach all the way into that corner above the stair well- you know, like way high up there? and--- oh, wait, I guess I do get really excited about cleaning tools, but that was DUSTING, and Jennifer and Jonathan know how I am about DUSTING-). Anyway, although it may be a lie, I like to say that I don't normally get excited about cleaning tools, but I just bought this ROBOT!!!!!

OH_ MY_ GOD!

It's a Robot that actually vacuums your house for you while you just sit around, eating bonbons, watching your stories. I am going to be so Jane Jetson.

They just emailed me that it's shipped from the factory. It's like Christmas all over again.

Seriously, though, babies eat everything, and every time I turn around, Das Baby is finding some little something to eat off of the floor, and it's too much to vacuum every day. Who in the world wants to do that? This way, too, I figure I can drive the cat insane. It will be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! It cleans and tortures the cat all at the same time...and while you are doing other things! I think I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that Roomba thing before. There are other brands, so that might not be what yours is called. Anyway, it will probably keep Das Baby from eating detritus off the floor. I have wanted one for years, specifically because of the cat torturing angle.

    ReplyDelete