Out of the Closet Again


Hey!

You don't have to sign in anymore to see this.

I got all private when some things happened at work that worried me. It was long ago now. A different job. I miss the old random visitors.

Mostly, though, I just made it public again because I got this note from Vlad (Teresa's henchman):

I received an inquiry about your blog. Thought I'd pass it on.
Tom is a nice person...
Teresa


Hi Teresa (& Vlad),

I'm curious about "cellar door" in the childhood pics. I used to look at a blog titled something to the effect of "report from minion #[some number]" which I thought was produced by her (cellar door). I stumbled on it via Duffy's blog link and enjoyed it very much, but it suddenly was no longer available (except to approved viewers, I think) and I wondered what happened to it. I told Duffy about it and he removed the link from his blog. Do you have any info on or contact with her or are you able to see her blog? I'm wondering if, thru you, I could gain entry to it (if it still exists)?

Just a shot in the dark.

-Tom


Gosh. That made me sad. I suddenly regretted being private.

So, here's what I did: I deleted a bunch of things that had pictures of me. I deleted all work references. I'm open to suggestions for other things you think I ought to delete. I'm trying to be a little bit more anonymous. I don't need to blog about work, anyway.


So, I hope Tom is reading this! Welcome back, Tom!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm back. Thanks for Teresa's liaison services and you,Shoshanah, for the blog...and (why not?) that other Teresa - the cat (always gotta pet a cat that'll let you, don'tcha know) --Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the world of public scrutiny.

    I reserve my own very personal stuff for actual journals, pen on paper.

    The only unexpected problem to come out of that is that now I'm stalking myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pen on paper is nice, yes. Sometimes a letter to a close friend works, too.

    Oroboros, "Teresa's Liaison Services" has a nice ring to it. It sounds like a delicate euphemism for something a little more sultry than making blogs come out of the closet. I'm glad you all made it!

    ReplyDelete