This reminds me of a story... of course.


When I was a kid, two doors down, there lived a little boy named Timmy. Timmy had all of the toys in the world inside his garage. Timmy was not actually the nicest kid, but occasionally, all of the neighborhood kids would go over there, just to play with his toys.

I objected to this, on principle. A play companion should be judged by the content of his character, not the size of his toy closet! In protest, I would go inside my house and refuse to participate. I would refuse, that is, until one of my friends came over and asked me to come outside and play again. Once I saw I was missed, the temptation was too great. I had to go out and play again, even if it had to be in Timmy's garage.

That's pretty much what just happened here.


Thanks to this web site with a naughty name for posting the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment