Old School

After trying to make my book cover several times in drawing programs, I succeeded- and somehow saved it at 70 dpi, and couldn't get it any better. I don't know why. 

So, I have reverted to old school paper, pens, construction paper, scissors, and glue. It's coming along nicely.


I still have to scan it, of course.

I went to scan all of the pictures for my book at the local public library, and they were having a Celtic Harp Tea, which is apparently when a harpist plays lovely music, audience members drink tea and eat crumpets, clapping after each song, and one person very quietly and carefully scans 33 drawings of beards and birds, saving it all on a handy thumb drive and sneaking away as quickly and quietly as possible into the pouring rain, pictures safely tucked into a laptop bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment