tornado update


According to this, five people were hurt in yesterday's tornados. We have a lot of tree limbs sitting around and we had some flash flooding this morning. Last night, we ran downstairs because there was a tornado warning and suddenly there were these incredibly strong winds outside. Then it calmed down within a minute. We went back up, and my spatula was on the floor of the kitchen. I guess I just threw it down and ran! Then the siren went off again, and we grabbed some food and went down to the basement for about an hour. I found this picture at the weather service web site, but I'm not sure if it was really taken yesterday. Anyway, very exciting stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have plenty of coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We're all out... maybe I'll walk to the corner gas station to pick up some... should I take the baby in the carrier, too? That's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete