Halloween



We went wild and had a Halloween Party yesterday. I was excited about doing it until yesterday, about three hours before, and then I wanted to die.

It all went off without a hitch, in spite of our heroine- Little Z- having a fever! (We gave her some Motrine and she was fine. Went to the doctor today and she has Periannal Strep- don't google it! It's strep throat, except the other end. There's a South Park episode waiting to be made... I actually thought the Doctor was making it up, at least for a moment. You mean she has butt strep????)

At the party:

I set up a little photo booth to capture everyone's costumes. This picture is my favorite. The little fairy is one of Little Z's best friends. They don't see each other as much as they used to, and when the Fairy came, Little Z exclaimed,

"You're so much bigger than the last time I saw you!"

I'm glad no one said that to me!

The actual purpose of the party, which was not revealed to most, was to invite Little Z's preschool teacher over. Z never gets to see her, now that she is in kindergarten, and she misses her terribly. Her ex-teacher came as a bee. Ms. Bee.

Ms. Bee stayed until Little Z was ready to go to bed, and all the other guests had gone. Z was somehow naked in the bathroom when Ms. Bee decided to leave, so BAH put a robe on her. Z came out of the bathroom, threw off the robe, ran up to Miss Bee and gave her a huge goodbye hug in only her birthday suit.

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet, and also something that is probably highly frowned upon in the teaching community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, yeah! I didn't think of it that way. But we won't tell. :)

    ReplyDelete