Snowing Where It Never Snows

Lone Streetcar with Lone Star:

I've been feeling a little creative lately. Over the next week or so, I've scheduled a picture to pop up, more or less each day. Some of them have words. Some of them are altered in ways. I'm not sure what's going on here.

I had this fever over the past few days. Though I am essentially an atheist, I still sometimes take a supernatural view of fevers. I think it's because I tend to have mild hallucinations when I have a fever. I'll hear noises that aren't there, for instance. And I'll think of things I don't normally think of-- Like, hey, why don't I make some art on this computer here?

It's turning into something, going somewhere. I didn't draw the streetcar's destination. Who knows where it will lead?

Special thanks to my dad, who put all the old family photos on a zip drive for me a few Christmases ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment