This link goes to a silly, narcissistic survey I made about this blog:
Mindless Minion Survey
Take the survey, but you might not want to go on and receive their ads or whatever - so I wrote the answers here, for you to check:
Here are the answers:
1. The blog used to have a black and white picture at the top of
Cellar Door as a very young child and her grandma, with a Pennsylvania backdrop.
2. Cellar Door uses the alias Cellar Door because
her grandmother thinks "cellar door" is the most beautiful phrase in the English language.
3. In the entry, "Piano Camp," Cellar Door was embarrassed not to know the location of
4. "BAH" stands for... Bad Assed Husband.
5. On the farm, Cellar Door and family have
sheep, turkeys, and chickens.
6. Which of the animals briefly had his own blog?
Bodkay the Cat.
7. Little Z is known for her art, sweetness, and off-beat view of the world.
8. Cellar Door named a cat after Teresa of the Frog Blog and Frog Applause comic strip.
9. Cellar Door tried to do her part to save the world by drinking only local beer.