Surprise in Alex Bledsoe's latest book

You know what is cool? When you open a new book from one if your favorite authors, and there's a special thanks to your aunt inside!



Lou Buckingham is my aunt.  I've mentioned before that she is in the Southern rock band Wasted Wine, but she also has a long and prolific solo career. Alex Bledsoe used one if her songs, "Valiant and Fury Girls," in the book Long Black Curl.

   


 I haven't read Long Black Curl yet, but the last two books in the series were amazing. I recommend you start with The Hum and the Shiver. 


2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize there was a genetic component to your talent. The things I learn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so kind of you to write.

      The Lee family is talented, truly- mostly musically. And devastatingly good looking. It's the Lee Family Curse. ;)

      Delete