Renee Helin

Renee Helin is another local artist I admire. Her work is realistic, but still maintains a certain style. I know the people in the pictures, and they really do look like that! And the goats. They look like that, too.

Click on that one for a closer look at the face. It's really something.

"Winter Wolves" is on a piece of wood:

She has such a soft, natural style.

Sometimes, she goes down the road from me and draws Janelle's goats. This one is my favorite:

Here is Renee's Facebook page. Her work is also available at Selah Vie gallery in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Wonderful talent. If my walls weren't full of artwork already (as well as on the floor leaned up against the hallway and exercise room walls), I'd be a potential buyer of your art as well as her's...

    ReplyDelete