You Stupid, Stupid Man

I had a dream last night that I was walking through a mall, and a guy came up next to me and handed me his dirty bowl to wash. I handed it back to him, and then, taking him by surprise, I threw him on the ground and started beating the crap out of him. As I was kicking him in the ribs, I was screaming,

"Don't ever hand your dirty dish to a woman, you STUPID STUPID MAN!!!"

As he was laying there screaming, a woman walked by drinking an orange julius, trying not to laugh. I had to force myself to walk away before I kicked him to death.

And then I woke up.

I do most of the dishes at home. I don't really mind. But, you know, just as a precaution, you might want to stick your bowl in the dishwasher yourself, next time you come out to visit. Just as a precaution.

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: put dish in dishwasher. In fact, clean dish before putting in dishwasher! :o)

    ReplyDelete