Coming Soon...

... a paper version of Exhaust(ed)! Full color!  



I'm finding that all of my intelligent, fascinating, creative friends have no idea how to open an ebook. Copies of my book are just floating around in the cloud, with no one knowing how to open them. LOOK! THERE'S ONE NOW!

So, to help all of the luddites and old fashioned book lovers, a real book-like book is coming! The publisher is sending me proofs, and then if I approve it, it should happen right away, because it's publish on demand, so there's no wait for a print run. (I keep thinking that it's like those water heaters that only heat the water you're using. It is sort of like that. They don't publish any more than what is ordered, so there are no piles of unsold books laying around.)

I'm trying to figure out how I could edit just one copy, to send to Grandma Ruth. But maybe that wouldn't be a good idea, even if it were swear-word free? With chapters like, "A Beginner's Guide to Prostitution," I'm not sure.

Anyway. I wish I could give you an actual date, but SOON! PAPER! SO EXCITING! NEW! THRILLING! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

(Or, you know, it doesn't suck as bad as most self-published books. I mean, it has pictures and stuff. And it's funny, if you have low standards and are drunk.)

2 comments: