Which 1% Is Untrue?

I made a video to answer this pressing question:



So, I hope this clears up everything. [When I say, "People always ask me what 1% isn't true," by "always," I mean the past two days. Because, you know, time pretty much began the day before yesterday.]

I was going to record this on a bus, but I was afraid I would get shy in front of all of the people on the bus. Also, is that even okay, to record people in the background without their consent? The sheep didn't care. That was the decider.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, going from being a blogger to best selling author to starring on EweTube videos in only a week, nice work!

    P.S. I think it's all true, n'est-ce pas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, Professor in High Esteem, the last line of the book is a big fat lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOH! I just got that. "EweTube." Ha!

    ReplyDelete