France, Blah Blah Blah, Next Book, Blah Blah Blah

My advisors (well, okay, my dad) says, "Strike while the iron is hot!"

And I must now reveal a secret to you: I have been to France. And, actually, it was surprisingly "like the Love Boat, only sleazier." It must be my karma?

First installments, coming in May!

But I need a title! Please vote at the side bar. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Update: I forgot to add: Please feel free to suggest something different! The last title is a good description.

5 comments:

  1. I voted for Why Paris Why? I'm quite intrigued because Paris is my third spiritual home and yes, it's a bit of a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, Paris, Why? or Why Paris, Why? Tottaly different meanings: like "Let's eat Grandpa" and "Let's eat, Grandpa" - commas, they save lifes. I love Paris, but I can see how things can go wrong in Paris. To start with, it is full of French. Then, it is full of foreigners. That makes it overcrowded. I think "High Art and Humiliations: tales of a springtime in Paris, minus the dirty bits" (or something to the effect) would be a a great subtitle. Last time I was in Paris (one week or so ago), I met an American girl, from Missouri, at a local Irish pug, where I stopped to eat breakfast, use the internet (fail!) and see Chelsea beat Arsenal (coached by a French coach, Arsene) 6-0. She went for s spring break, stayed for 5 years, and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANd notice my avatar. If you can name it, I will tell you more stories about France. Did you eat frog legs yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely mean to address Paris personally, and ask, "Why, Paris?" Commas are intentionally placed.

    I don't know the avatar! But I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I've never eaten the frogs legs! I think the French are way too French, personally.

    ReplyDelete