The Self Destruct Button Has Me Worried!

So, friends, this blog seems to be crashing???

If it should disappear, my husband has a blog at http://topbarbee.com. It is not powered by Blogger. It is powered by Bad Assed Husband, who wanted to be my blog sysop, but I demurred to Google. Hah. Yes, my dear, you were right. Everybody bookmark topbarbee.com! Should this blog actually self destruct (Oh, God, NOOOOOO!), report there for further instructions.

We're counting on you. I know you can do it.

This message will self destruct in five, four, three, two-

4 comments:

  1. Comments work, check my email message…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your emails.

    Still seems messed up. The "Search this blog" widget is the full width of blog, Is that messing it up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments are working, but it won't let me change anything about the layout.

    ReplyDelete