Countyside in Authentica

Looking for old tax documents today, I naturally found a bunch of things completely unrelated to taxes. I found a folder full of drawings I did when I was fourteen. All of them are signed, dated and titled. (I felt at the time that it was necessary to document the development of my genius and creativity.) This one I titled, "Countyside in Authentica":



I'm pretty sure I meant "Countryside," but my genius had not yet developed spelling skills. "Authentica," however, was intentional. I remember making this drawing. I remember the day clearly. I ran out of green marker, and to make it match, drew the person (alien?) repainting it. I remember drawing something earlier in the day that my dad said was bad because the perspective was too unlikely and unrealistic, so I threw it away and drew this. This is much more likely!

No comments:

Post a Comment