Oh, the Places You'll Go

The working title for this serial I've been writing is Exhaust(ed), which Christina came up with before reading any of it. It's a good title, but also a little bit serious. I feel like there's another title out there, waiting to be found. Any ideas?

Here are some titles that have crossed my mind:

1. Smokes and Gropes Across America

2. It Wasn't Supposed to Be Like This

3. And the Moon Rose Over an Open Field

4. $59 to Anywhere

5. Insomnibus

Maybe Exhaust(ed) is still the best. My sister suggested Fifty Shades of Greyhound, but I think I'd be sued, although it is pretty much perfect. What do you think? Leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't think you can be sued for Fifty Shades of Greyhound, but Insomnibus is great too. I read #3 as, and a MOOSE rose over an open field, which sounded Northern Exposure-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't think I would be sued for Fifty Shades of Greyhound, either, but the person who made the facebook comment that I would is a lawyer and a law professor at Berkeley.

    ReplyDelete