My strange disability


Whenever I comment on someone else's blog, it takes me three or four times to get the captcha correct. Is that what it's called? It's a place where they have written nearly undecipherable letters and you are supposed to type them, to prove you're "not a robot".

I must be a robot. I have a terrible time with them. Sometimes, I give up. My comments go unread. That's why you don't have to do that to comment on this blog- but to avoid spammers, I have set it up so you cannot post anonymously and have to be a google member. I have found that trolls don't like to log in.

This has nothing to do with that, Bodkay and Tigery (the cats) are right next to me, intently looking down the heater vent. I think there's a mouse!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I wondered about the lack of a CAPTCHA (it's an acronym, to wit: "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart".”). Thanks for that; I am no fan of them either!

    ReplyDelete