Love, Mom

On my Aunt Lou's latest blog post about Australia (which is interesting, BTW), there's a slightly confusing comment from "Anonymous" which is signed, "Love, Mom." The tone is definitely not that of my Grandma Ruth, and upon rereading it, I decided it must be Aunt Lou's mother-in-law, speaking to her son as though he wrote the blog post. At least, I think that is what's going on.

I have a horrible idea! The next time I want to make a comment on a blog, but I don't want anyone to know it was me, I'll do it anonymously and sign it, "Love, Mom."

"When I read this, it makes me wonder if breast-feeding you for seven years was really the right decision. Love, Mom."

"Sometimes I wonder why this blog is even here. Bless your heart. Love, Mom."

7 comments:

  1. Now you're going to turn into a troll! Their magic is working...

    That is quite genius though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny is that "Rob" never reads my blog. Oh, he says he does, but the man has no patience for any written word that doesn't relate to his very specific interests.
    AND, no one cares about your blog.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read this blog for the comments. The comments are the best. The rest is basically trash.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a very similar reaction when I read Mrs. Buckingham's comment on my mom's blog! Your blog entry made me seriously crack up.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my dear. you can't turn it around you know. it is what it is.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. But everyone is going to know it's you though since you stated your intention on the internet. Unless of course, lots of people start doing the same thing....
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need discover this page in addition to this is exciting inside my predicament I might discover this page for the subsequent occasion. This page is mostly valuable. Currently follow-up Check Cashing Lemon-Grove Thanks a lot much noticeably.

    ReplyDelete